20070722

eye bags luggage.

Me: "Omg.. I've got eye bags.."
Seehua: "Those are not eye bags, those are eye luggage."


HAHAHAHAS. Rolls on floor laughing. That was real dumb. Ya.. I've got like a major sleep deprivation. I can't exactly go to bed now 'cause I've got so much shit to do. BOO. I neeeeeeeed my bed. And I miss my mom. Okay that was random. But I really miss and need these both real real real bad. I REALLY MISS MY MOMMY): Hug hug???

Stayed up on Thursday night at Jacq's place to complete our Merch Buy stuff. And of all days, my Twinnie fell real ill and I had to take over, which I think I did a sucky job. MAJOR SIGH. It was such a horrendous night, with the fever running and the runny nose with a box of tissue by my side.. Typing presentation slides, cutting pictures for catalogue and doing up those smaller signages for the displays... ARG.. Worked from 10pm all the way till 7am in the morning and rushed down to school to print out the slides. Don't bother, the presentation sucks too. ): Presentations are NEVER good when they're last minute. After that was hell and hectic, setting up the store for the last before opening. IT WAS SOOOO MESSED UP ): Couldn't even count all the opening stock as we displayed too many and the customers were already browsing and picking items before we open. Arg... But operations went out smoothly, walking around 1st Avenue and Biz school aimlessly, disturbing the people, hung around with the clique till 4pm. Same problem, couldn't telly the closing stocks. Anyway, I think R01 and R02's VM and merchandises are damn good(: I love the army hat and shades from su babe's store(Love At First Sight). I'm so tempted to get it!! And the hp straps from Chocolate Box! AHHH. Shopping spree at First Ave. Crazy. Lol. Please visit us all, and show your support for 1st Avenue, especially for my groupie and my store, Summr Cottage!!

Instead of going home after operation, I went for band. I am such good girl, see? But.... I end up dozing off whenever Ah Tan is talking or coaching the other sections. I couldnt help, but what could I do.. I was WIDE awake for the past 36hours without naps or sleep. Oh well, it was woodwinds sectional anyway. Was rather productive, must say. AND WOAH! Thank God he wasn't there to spoil our intonation ytd. LOL. We just sounded so damn good. To a certain extent. GRINS. Seehua came! ((: AND SHE GAVE ME HONEY LEMON DRINK! (: AWWW. She's the sweetest. Hehe. I was awfully happy when band ended. We had cuppy cakes from Cynthia mommsie(((x They were too pretty to be eaten. I saw boyfriendTWO holding on to her cuppiecake for a LONG LONG TIME. LOL, think she couldn't bare to eat it. It's really reallyyyy UBER CUTEEEE.

SEE?! Even the box was nice, I stole one. Heeeee. Yay. Dinner with my dears as usual and went to our same old place. And back home at 12.30am.. Slept at 1.30am and woke up at 9am plus and back to school for MR. CRIES OUT LOUD. I just wna sleep longer. ): Spent 5 hours wrecking my brain with Yisin coming out with pointers for our findings. And I think we are in DEEEEEP DEEEEP SHIT. WEDNEDAY'S SUBMISSION. Barely half the report is even out yet. ): STRESSSS SUPER STRESS. Jacq came with BUBBLE TEA!(: Anyway.. went for late lunch at techno after 4pm plus. The salted veggie + duck soup sucks that I had to order chicken wings to compliment my white rice. Lol. After lunch we went to watch fishes. We stood there for a moment watching them.. Was really fascinating and Jacq bought a fish to accompany her sad lonely neon fishy living in this big fish aquarium at her home. We saw many other fishes and even seamonkeys. HEE. I love to watch fishes. Use to sit in front of my tiny bowl of guppies & Joo Joo(my dead goldfish) for hours. I JUST ENJOY THEIR COMPANY. They stare politely at me, and I stare politely right back on too. LOL. Fishes are friends, not food! (: Whatever. Think that's about it for today. Gotta run along, love.

Su-Hanna's store: Love At First Sight!
Trying out the shades and hat! LOVE THEM!(: BEANIE. Think I'm wearing it to school on monday(:


Will you say okay...
I don't need you,
I don't need you to destroy me,
I don't need you to tell me how to lead my life.
I don't need you to decide how I should feel.
I am happy now, just the way I am.
Pleaese say you're happy for me too.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home